Join us on Saturday, May 18 for our Aganorsa Leaf and Brothers Craft Brewing Tasting Experience! This ticketed event will allow guests the opportunity to sample 5 of our cellared beers, enjoy the Aganorsa Leaf Tasting Experience, and dine on a delicious dinner from Flavor Savor BBQ. Our friends from B&B Tobacco will be selling additional cigars, and Terence Reilly from Aganorsa Leaf will be in attendance!
Your ticket gets you…
- Access to the event space.
- 3 oz pours of 5 of our cellared beers, including 2018 Obsidian Harvest Imperial Smoked Rye Porter aged of Cyprus, 2018 Softly Spoken Barleywine, 2018 Drunken Mornings Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee Maple Breakfast Stout, 2016 Resolute Bourbon Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Stout, and 2017 Highway Two Barrel-Aged Belgian Dark Strong Ale on Cherries.
- The Aganorsa Leaf Tasting Experience where you get to smoke 2 “puritos” (single leaves of their two predominant Nicaraguan tobaccos) followed by smoking their #8 ranked cigar to complete the total tobacco smoking experience.
- A delicious dinner from Flavor Savor BBQ, including your choice of protein (Pulled Pork BBQ, Brisket, BBQ Chicken, or Pork Belly) and your choice of two sides (Smoked Mac and Cheese, Quick Pickled Cucumber and Onion Salad, Cole Slaw, BBQ Red-Eye Baked Beans, or Kimchi).
The agenda for the evening is as follows…
- 4:00-5:00 pm: Arrival and informal meet and greet with Terence Reilly.
- 5:00-6:00 pm: The beer and tobacco tasting experience.
- 6:00-8:00 pm: The space will open to the general public for cigar smoking, beer drinking, and camaraderie. Participants will be able to get dinner at their leisure until 8 pm.
Tickets for the Aganorsa and Brothers Craft Brewing tasting experience with dinner from Flavor Savor are LIMITED. Get yours before we sell out!!