- This event has passed.
Flights and Bites with Joshua Wilton and Local Chop and Grill
April 20, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40.00
Join us for Bites and Flights at Brothers Craft Brewing with Joshua Wilton House and Local Chop and Grill. Featuring 6 beers paired with the perfect bite by executive chefs Jakob Napotnik and Brian Bogan and the brewing team at Brothers Craft Brewing, you’ll hear about the beer, the dishes and why they work so well together. Cheers!
Menu to follow:
From Chef Brian Bogan of Joshua Wilton House:
- Brown out – Lamb BLT – Border Springs twice cooked lamb bacon on Anson Mills benne crusted sweet potato brioche with local hydroponic Bibb lettuce, tomato and Great Outdoors whole grain aioli.
- Atramentous – House Made steamed buns with Autumn Olive Farm confit pork belly, cucumber kimchee, toasted VA peanuts, gochujang and scallion
- Secret Beer – Virginia Blue Crab salad with smoked salt dressing on Challah slider rolls
From Local Chop and Grill House:
- Scarlet Empire – Smoked sausage taco with guajillo peppers.
- Resolute – Charred mushroom stuffed with roasted chillies and a Resolute mole sauce.
- Better Times