Brothers Craft Brewing is looking for an outstanding daytime bartender with a passion for craft beer and excellent service. We are a very small staff that is looking for the right person to join us in promoting our product, providing the best in customer service, and creating an exciting and memorable taproom experience for our customers!
About the job:
This position is for Monday-Friday shifts. The role will be split between standard bartender responsibilities (12-5 pm) and some office/clerical duties to be completed before or after the bartending shift. Weekend availability on select event weekends is a must. Total weekly hours will range between 30-35 hour per week.
• Strong craft beer knowledge and a passion for the industry
• Using creativity and personal strengths to enhance the taproom experience
• Ability and willingness to give brewery tours to 20+ people once we start offering them again (yes, we will teach you the content)
• Customer service in a face-to-face capacity and through social media
• Ability to learn and think quickly by using creative problem solving
• Knowledge of a menu of 20+ beers like the back of your hand with new offerings always coming up
• Self-starter personality with a willingness to do what it takes to help the taproom thrive
• Professional and positive attitude with the desire to grow and develop in the position
• Interest in working for a business that supports the growth of employees through professional development and team building
• Friendly personality and the understanding that the guests always come first
• Previous bartending experience or service experience, including being comfortable behind the bar working solo or with others, is a plus but NOT required
• Desire to be a part of a family business whose focus is to support each other and do what it takes to contribute to the overall success of the business
• Craft beer bartending experience
• Experience in fine dining or similar capacity where service expectations are high
• Solid understanding of the brewing process
How to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please describe your passion for craft beer, the service industry, and what makes you the perfect fit for our team!
Submissions and interviews will be ongoing until we find the right person to join our ever growing family. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please!