Currently seeking Brand Ambassadors in the following areas:
- Richmond Territory
- Brothers Craft Brewing brand ambassadors will represent the brewery and it’s beers in the market through presence at tastings, festivals, tap takeovers, steal-a-pints, etc., when the sales manager or other brewery staff are not available to be present. Brand ambassadors will support the brewery’s reputation and drive growth through positive customer experience.
- Communicate with the BCB sales manager, sales representative, or other brewery employees to organize what events to attend and represent.
- Communicate supplies needed for events (glassware, sell-sheets, stickers, jockey boxes, keg buckets, tents, etc.).
- Be able to verbally describe Flagships, Seasonals, One-offs, and Endeavors to both accounts and customers.
- Know a general base of the history of the brewery, the people involved in the brewery, and the beers.
- Provide a monthly list of events worked and descriptions of each event. There will be a separate outline to guide you on the event descriptions.
- Have the ability to provide transportation for ones self to and from events.
- Be able to provide availability and other work schedules for brewery staff to be able to work around for event scheduling.
- Set up displays in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to feel comfortable discussing products and beer to crowds or individuals.
- Staying up to date with product availability and important information pertaining to the brewery and special events.
- Provide hours of work and/or events worked.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.